- Palliative Care Medicines - Pharmacy opening hours.docx
- Information for people with a visual or hearing impairment - click here RNIB Link
- Prostate Cancer Support: 01280 848329 or visit the website: www.prostatemk.org
- Community Learning MK (formerly Smile MK)
- Urgent Eyecare Services click HERE for information
- Support for managing long-term conditions -Self Management Support
What is an Advanced Care Plan (ACP)?
ACP is a process in which you can think, talk and write about what is important to you and describe the kind of care you would want if you became unable to make decisions for yourself. It broaches the subject of dying, and how you would like to be looked after at that time. It may seem difficult to think ahead in this way, but writing an advance care plan makes a clear record of your wishes so that these can be respected and, where possible, carried out by people caring for you in the future.