Salaried GP - 6 sessions
We are looking to recruit a 6 session salaried GP to join our friendly practice. Newport Pagnell Medical Centre and NPMC@Willen is a high achieving, innovative training practice. In return we can offer:
- BMA contract terms and conditions
- The opportunity to be part of a dynamic, forward thinking practice
- A supportive partnership, including Practice Manager
- Mentoring, support and opportunities for personal development
- Full NHS Pension
- Rewarding and competitive salary
- Study leave
- A personalised patient list
Based in excellent premises, we offer a wide range of services. You would be working alongside a forward thinking and supportive practice-employed integrated nursing team and dedicated administration team.
For further information please contact Wendy Kerr, HR Manager firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone 01908 619749.
As part of any recruitment process, NPMC collects and processes personal information, or personal data, relating to job applicants. This personal information may be held by NPMC on paper or in electronic format.
We are committed to being transparent about how we handle your personal information, to protect the privacy and security of your personal information. The purpose of this privacy notice is to make you aware of how and why we will collect and use your personal information during the recruitment process. We are required under the data protection laws to notify you of the information contained in this privacy notice.
The purposes for which we are processing, or will process, you personal information are to:
- manage the recruitment process and assess your suitability for employment
- check your eligibility to work in the UK
- comply with the duty to make reasonable adjustments for disabled job applicants
- monitor equal opportunities
- ensure effective HR management and business administration
- We reserve the right to close posts early if we receive a sufficient volume of applications. Unfortunately only short listed applicants will be contacted.