Minor Illness Nurse
We are looking to recruit a Minor Illness Nurse to work closely with our GP colleagues. The hours of work will be a range of shifts between the hours of 0800 and 1830 Monday to Friday.
We are ideally looking for a Minor Illness Nurse who is a prescriber and willing to undertake home visits to our patients.
The successful candidate will deliver Minor Illness Clinics as part of the Urgent Care Team, providing: assessment, treatment, screening, health education services and advice to patients. You will have experience and competence in managing a General Practice caseload, including chronic case management, dealing with minor illness and injury and experience in diagnosing, prescribing and referring.
You will be based in excellent premises where we offer a wide range of services.
For further information please contact Wendy Kerr, HR Manager email@example.com Telephone 01908 619749.
Community Staff Nurse
Part time – hours to be agreed. Salary dependent on experience. Weekend working as part of a rota
Newport Pagnell Medical Centre is a large GP training practice, committed to providing excellent primary health care services, with a strong emphasis on staff training and development. Based in excellent premises, our committed teams deliver a wide range of general medical services.
We are seeking a Community Staff Nurse for our District Nursing Team. You will be based at Newport Pagnell Medical Centre but support 2 GP practices. You will be a registered nurse 1st level, be a car driver and have community experience, however training will be offered.
The successful candidate will be employed by Newport Pagnell Medical Centre and work alongside a forward thinking, supportive integrated nursing team (practice nurses, district nurses, specialist nurses and community matrons), managed by a lead nurse.
This post offers the opportunity to provide innovative district nursing services focused on caring for housebound patients. Our approach is holistic and evidence based in the assessment, implementation and evaluation of practice.
We welcome Informal visits; these can be arranged by contacting the team secretary - firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel 01908 611767
To apply for this position please complete the application form and post or e-mail to Wendy Kerr, HR Manager email@example.com or Tel 01908 619749.
Closing date for applications: Extended - TBA
6 Session Salaried GP
We are looking to recruit a 6 session GP to join our friendly practice. Newport Pagnell Medical Centre and NPMC@Willen is a high achieving, innovative training practice. In return we can offer:
- BMA contract terms and conditions
- The opportunity to be part of a dynamic, forward thinking practice
- A supportive partnership and Practice Manager
- Mentoring, support and opportunities for personal development
- Full NHS pension
- Rewarding and competitive salary
- Study leave
- A personalised patient list
- Visa sponsorship available
Based in excellent premises, we offer a wide range of services. You would be working alongside a forward thinking and supportive practice-employed integrated nursing team and dedicated administration team.
- Rated as 'Outstanding' by CQC 2019
- List size 22,000+
- 6 GP Partners, 4 Salaried GPs, 2 GP Trainees
- 2 GP Trainer/Practice Educators
- Support for both Student Nurses and Medical Students
- Urgent Care Team - that manages On The Day demand in the Practice
- Paramedic who carries out home visits
- Support of GP Personal Assistants
- SystmOne Practice
- Visiting consultants in urology, colorectal, general surgery and plastic surgery
- High QoF achievement
- Active in the local LMC
- Part of a PCN with 40,000+ patients
For more information please call Wendy Kerr, HR Manager on 01908 619749 firstname.lastname@example.org
As part of any recruitment process, NPMC collects and processes personal information, or personal data, relating to job applicants. This personal information may be held by NPMC on paper or in electronic format.
We are committed to being transparent about how we handle your personal information, to protect the privacy and security of your personal information. The purpose of this privacy notice is to make you aware of how and why we will collect and use your personal information during the recruitment process. We are required under the data protection laws to notify you of the information contained in this privacy notice.
The purposes for which we are processing, or will process, you personal information are to:
- manage the recruitment process and assess your suitability for employment
- check your eligibility to work in the UK
- comply with the duty to make reasonable adjustments for disabled job applicants
- monitor equal opportunities
- ensure effective HR management and business administration
- We reserve the right to close posts early if we receive a sufficient volume of applications. Unfortunately only short listed applicants will be contacted.