Flu Vaccination Programme
The Flu groups have been extended this year; we have now been given permission to include patients who are aged between 50 years (or 50 before the 31st March 2021) and 64 years of age.
The Flu clinics are now open and you can book Online (https://systmonline.tpp-uk.com/2/Login?Date=20200903160919) or by telephone.
Flu clinics will be held on Saturday 5th December and Saturday 12th December 2020, both running from 8am to 12.30 pm - anyone in the usual groups can attend if you missed our previous clinics, plus the new group of patients as mentioned above.
We have appointments available for Saturday 12th December and are waiting to hear if we can get more vaccine for Saturday 19th December. We will open clinic appointments for the 19th once we have this confirmed.
Covid Precautions-for everyone’s safety
In order for us all to stay safe it’s important to follow these procedures:
- Please attend at the appointment time, if you arrive too early you may be sent away and asked to return at the appointed time
- Please DO NOT attend if you feel unwell - please re-book
- Wear a face covering and use hand sanitisers on entry and exit to and from the building
- Attend alone or with a carer if required
- Follow the one way system and maintain social distancing at times until in the room where the vaccine is given.