Welcome to our new website
Covid Precautions-for everyone’s safety:
In order for us all to stay safe it’s important to follow these procedures:
- Please attend at the appointment time, if you arrive too early you may be sent away and asked to return at the appointed time
- Please DO NOT attend if you feel unwell - please re-book
- Wear a face covering and use hand sanitisers on entry and exit to and from the building
- Attend alone or with a carer if required
- Follow the one way system and maintain social distancing at all times until in the room where you are being seen
Please find a link from NHS England regarding access to your GP surgery:
Download the NHS app and manage more of your services, find out more - https://www.nhs.uk/using-the-nhs/nhs-services/the-nhs-app/
Please see below the latest updated course brochure for all Smile:)MK courses (run by MK Council). The majority of this term’s courses will be delivered online and can be accessed via Zoom. All the online courses are completely free to anyone regardless of income, who is aged 19+ and they are aimed at those dealing with mild to moderate depression, anxiety or sleep difficulties.
You can enrol online for free courses at www.milton-keynes.gov.uk/courses or by contacting us on 01908 556700. Unfortunately for any course with a fee attached you can only enrol by phone at present but we are hoping this will be remedied in the near future.